Temporary Residents

You are entitled to see a doctor anywhere in the United Kingdom if you are away from home and in need of medical help. You can do this by asking to see the nearest doctor as a temporary resident. You will be required to give details of you current GP as we will need to contact them to obtain an up to date summary of your health conditions.  We will be happy to see relatives or friends staying with you if they need a doctor.

Temporary residents will need to complete a GMS1 – Temporary Registration Form prior to their appointment.

If you are unsure if your home address is within our boundary please contact us for confirmation.